I used sheets to make the table runner (I used sheets because the only Rapunzel fabric I could find was fleece or flannel) and I had enough left over to make a skirt.
The romper is a variation of McCall's M6733. I made view C out of some Riley Blake fabric I purchased from a quilting store that was going out of business.
The top of the romper featured a 1/4-inch elastic casing and it was so difficult getting the elastic in that when I went to make the Rapunzel version, I made the casing at the top and waist a bit bigger thinking I had the room to shorten the romper overall. Well when she tried it on, the shorts were waaaaayyyyy too short. The rest of it fit fine, so I decided to add 1/4-inch elastic to the hem that already existed in the bottom of each short leg and created a super cute romper with elastic in the legs! It worked perfectly. I actually think I like this version better!
I took the elastic out of the Rapunzel skirt and reused it because the birthday girl obviously won't wear that again, but the little one and I have worn our outfits countless times!
All-in-all, our outfits were a matching success!